A very interesting article…
1) You’re getting paid.
2) If your boss is horrible to work with then it’s very unlikely that you can force them to change. Either deal with it or find a new job.
3) If you’re a professional, then it could be worse. Imagine 8 hours a day of retail instead.
4) Unless you’re a doctor, chances are that your problems and complaints aren’t about saving lives. So take a deep breath and let it go.
5) Don’t define yourself by you career. There is so much more to live for. Focus on building an amazing life in which your career is just one part of it.
6) Your friends are tired of hearing you complain about your job.
7) Although you may be at your job for money, security…etc. no one is keeping you there. You can make a decision today and walk out the door if it’s really…
View original post 202 more words